Why Hospital Management System
- Hospital Information Systems can be defined as massive, integrated systems that support the comprehensive information requirements of hospitals, including patient, clinical, ancillary and financial management.
- Hospitals are extremely complex institutions with large departments and units coordinate care for patients.
- Hospitals are becoming more reliant on the ability of hospital information system (HIS) to assist in the diagnosis, management and education for better and improved services and practices.
- In health organization such as hospitals, implementation of HIS inevitable due to many mediating and dominating factors such as organization, people and technology.
Some Benefits of HMS
- to check the occupancy level at any point of time
- the number of doctors and other staff on duty
- to view the treatment being provided to any specific patient and his medical history
- to check the payments made by a patient and the amount due in his/her name
- to view and print the medical reports of patients
- to prepare various types of accounting reports
- to check the billing status of various patients
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Entity Framework 4.0